Nice rest day. Good rest day. I like rest days.
And now, le deluge...
Shed WoD #19: Interval Hell
(based on today's CFB WoD and Saturday's CFNE Throwdown)
Warmup: 3x10 air squats, pushups, straight leg situps, 25 lb plate SDHPs
WoD: Interval Hell
3 rounds for time
5 burpees
10 db cleans, 40 lb (5 reps each arm)
15 tuck jumps
rest 4 minutes
2 rounds for time
21 deadlifts, 135 lbs
7 thrusters, 135 lbs
rest 4 min
2 rounds for time
7 push jerks, 135 lbs
21 jumping pullups
Results: 5:14 on first segment--should have gone unbroken on tucks first/second rd...6:59 on second segment--thrusters weren't as difficult as I'd feared, although I lost some depth on second rd; need to concentrate better on driving heels through floor on deads...4:14 on third segment--most of the jerks were pressed out; revealed the push jerk to be a pretty big hole in my skill set
For you: Check out this awesome thread on competition and guts from Cynergy Crossfit; I haven't been to hell during a WoD in some time, but reading some of these posts...well, hell seems like a great place to visit.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment