Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Missing My Favorite

Today's CFB WoD is an iteration of my favorite WoD, "Eva." Owing to the cold weather and slippery slopes, the hardy souls at CFB are subbing in a 1k row for each 800m run: "Eva on a Rower" for time instead--godspeed to them all. I'm looking forward to hitting that at an open gym sometime soon once my back feels a little better and we've got the little guy's morning daycare routine more buttoned down.

In the meantime, I wanted a quick one for today that would keep my metcon alive and hit my hammys without tweaking my back unnecessarily. Burpees, per usual, fit the bill nicely.

We'll call this Nursery WoD #1 (since I did it in my son's nursery): 100 Burpees For Time

Time: 9:54 (PR of 6 over my previous 10 minute max of 94 burpees)--kept to my goal of 10/min. Would like to push to 12/min next time and see how long that's sustainable.

Hamstring stretch as cooldown this evening after 25 air squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment